Vocation Education Training in schools contributes to your VCE / VCAL program and points.
VETis (VET in schools) courses are designed and delivered to provide you with job skills and can be delivered to secondary school students is a great way to start your career in health, commence your studies and gain employment.
- Students must have completed year 10 in English and Mathematics
- This program is a scored VCE CET program
- This program may be run at your school, combined with another school or on campus at Mayfield Education in Hawthorn East
- This program runs for 2 school years whilst you are undertaking your other year 11 and 12 subjects
- Mayfield Education will provide advice on your structured workplace learning SWL requirements.