Thank you for booking an information session
Please read the information below as it includes the important information on what to expect on the information session day.
A Leader in Health Eduction Since 1963.
Where: 2-10 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East VIC 3123
Step 1. Before you attend the Information Session
The following links are provided for viewing of course information details, course presentation, along with the sample of the Language Literacy Numeracy robot video
Step 2. On the day of Information Session
- You will meet our course coordinator who will provide you an information session for the relevant course. This will be a 30-45 min information session.
- Course Coordinator will be able to answer any questions during the information session.
- Course coordinator will check with you if you are willing to proceed with the enrolment process.
Step 3. Enrolment process
- An enrolment form will be provided to you to complete.
- You will be required to undertake a LLN assessment – English language, Literacy and Numeracy test on computer @ Mayfield Education.
- After completing a LLN test you will have an individual or a group interview with a Coordinator
Step 4. What to bring on the day
- Medicare card
- Photo ID (Driver’s Licence)
- A valid concession card (where applicable)
- Unique student identification number
- Certificate/s of any previous qualifications that you have completed.
Please note: The entire process of information session and the enrolment would take 2-3 hours.
How to get here
Mayfield Education, Hawthorn Campus 2-10 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East 3123
Please be advised that parking in the area surrounding Mayfield is limited and we encourage all participants, where possible, to use public transport as we are only a five minute walk from Auburn Railway Station.
We looking forward to meeting with you during our information session.